Makes : 10 scoops
Preparation time – 10 mins
Waiting time – 30 mins
- Whole Milk – 1 Cup (substitute with heavy cream to get a rich ice cream)
- Heavy Cream – 1 Cup
- Sugar – 1/2 Cup (adjust)
- Marie biscuits – 4 or any milk biscuits
- Mango – 2 (I used Kesar variety) or substitute with 1 cup of sweetened mango pulp and skip sugar
- Oven Toasted Almonds – 1/4 cup (optional)
- Tutti Fruity – 1/4 cup (optional)
Break biscuits into small ieces and add into the blender jar followed by sugar, cream. Blend for 30 secs on low to medium.
Add milk and run the blender for 30 secs followed by pulp and again blend for 15 secs or until mixed.
Transfer this cream mixture to ice cream maker (follow the manufacturer’s instructions for using it. Mine will take 25 mins for turning into ice cream. Before 5 mins of finishing time add nuts and tutti fruity and serve it immediately or freeze for 3 hrs and then Enjoy.
If you don’t have ice cream maker then transfer the entire cream milk mixture to a freezer safe container and freeze it for 8 hrs making sure that you take out the container after every hour and mix it until all the crystals are dissolved. repeat this for 8 times. Enjoy!