Fried Rice recipe here I’ve showcased is a Indo – Chinese version which is my family’s absolute favorite. Rice is cooked with Chinese sauces and smoky flavored vegetables to make it absolutely delicious.
Serves – 2
Preparation time – 10 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Garlic (chopped) – 2 tsp
- Onion ( thin slices) – 1/2 cup
- Green chillies (finely chopped) – to taste
- Carrot – (julienned) – 1 cup
- Cabbage (julienne) – 2 Cups
- Bell Pepper (slices) – 1 cup
- Chilli Garlic Sauce – 2 to 3 tsp or to taste
- Soy Sauce – 2 tsp
- Boiled Rice – 2 Cups
- Pepper Powder (fresh) – to taste
- Garam masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp or to taste
- Salt – to taste
Into a wok , add oil, heat it up till it is super smoky hot, then add garlic, onion and fry for 30 secs. Add in green chillies, carrot and fry for min. Add in Cabbage, peppers and fry for 2 mins stirring continuously. Add chilli garlic sauce, soy sauce and fry for 10 secs.
Add rice, pepper, garam masala powder, lemon juice, salt and cilantro and fry for 30 secs. Turn off the flame and serve hot .