Serves – 2
Preparation time – 15 mins
Cooking time – 15 mins
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Garlic (finely Chopped) – 1 Tbsp
- Onion (thin slices) – 3/4 cup
- Carrot (julienne) – 1/4 cup
- Cabbage (julienne) – 1/2 cup
- Beans (finely chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Bell pepper (slices) – 1/4 cup
- Spring onion (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Green chillies – 2 tsp or to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Soy Sauce – 2 tsp
- Egg – 1 (optional)
- Lemon Juice – to taste
Heat oil in a wok, the oil should be really hot, add in garlic, fry for 5 secs, then add in green chillies, onion and fry for 30 secs.
Then start adding all the vegetables (carrots, beans, cabbage, peppers). Add them in the same order as I did. Keep stirring them continuously and add add new vegetable after every 30 secs.
Once all the vegetables are into the pan, add in the egg, soy sauce, garam masala powder, pepper powder.
Add in the cooked noodles (make sure that you cook them according to the package directions and once they are cooked pass them through the chilled water to stop them cooking further and to remove the extra starch).
Add in the salt, lemon juice and fry for 3 mins. Mix the noodles and vegetables together with the sauces and spices and allow them to get heated up all the way through. Serve it