Dahi Puri is a special chat recipe which has crispy and puffy puris filled with sweet and sour chutney, spicy potato, colorful green chutney, crispy thin savory noodles. Try this recipe and enjoy it with your family.
Serves – 2
Preparation time – 10 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
For Potato masala:
- Potato (boiled and mashed) – 2 no
- Red Chilli Powder – to taste
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger (grated) – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cilantro (chopped) – 2 Tbsp
For serving with puris:
- Onion (finely chopped) – as required
- Cilantro (finely chopped) – as required
- Green chutney – as required
- Tamarind chutney – as required
- Yogurt – as required
- Thin Sev – as required
For potato masala mix all the ingredients under the potato masala section snd set it aside.
Arrange the puris on a plate in a circle, fill each of the puri with potato masala, onion, green chutney, tamarind chutney, yogurt, sev. Again top with some more chutneys, yogurt and sev. Serve these crispy, spicy, sweet and sour puris immediately.