Serves – 2
Preparation time – 5 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
- Onion (Sliced) – 1 1/2 Cups Packed
- Tamarind concentrate – 1 tsp or to taste
- Salt – to taste
- oil – 2 tsp
- Jaggery – 2 tsp or to taste
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Whole – 4 or to taste
- Roasted Chanadal (Dalia) – 1 Tbsp
Heat up oil in a wide pan, add red chillies and fry them stirring around for 30 secs. Add in onion and pinch of salt and cook the onion till they are soft.
Add dalia, tamarind (or you can use fresh tamarind juice) salt, jaggery and cook till the jaggery melts. Remove from the pan and cool down little bit. Blend the mixture to a smooth paste. Serve it with dosa, idli or any South Indian Breakfast recipe.