Peanut laddoo is a simple and easy sweet. This is a perfect beginner recipe.
Makes – 8 medium sized laddoos.
Preparation time – 10 mins
Cooking time – 5 mins
Shaping them – 10 mins
- Raw Peanuts – 1 Cup
- Jaggery (grated) – 1 Cup
- Cardamom Powder (freshly ground) – 4 pods.
- Roasted Chanadal (Dalia, Putnala pappu) – 2 Tbsp
- Crush the cardamom, remove the skin aand crush the black seeds into fine powder and cover it until use.
- Roast the peanuts until golden. To do so, microwave for 5 mins, bringing it out from the microwave half a way through and mixing well, again microwave for another 2 1/2 mins.
- Allow the peanuts to slightly cool down. Remove the skin by rubbing them in between your hands and then blow off the skin into the sink.
- Into the dry blender jar, add powdered jaggery, roasted peanuts, dalia, cardamom powder. Blend till smooth (little coarse should also do)
- Tranfer this blended mixture into a platter and take a small portion, form a round ball by pressing with your palms.
- Repeat the same process till all the mixture is completed.
- Store them in air tight container. They will stay fresh for 10 days.