- Corn cobs – 2 medium
- French Beans (finely chopped) – 4 no
- Spring onion (finely chopped) – 2 Tbsp
- Carrot (finely chopped) – 3 Tbsp
- Cabbage (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Salt and freshly ground pepper – to taste
- Lemon Juice – to taste
- Cumin Powder – generous inch
- Water – 3 cups to dilute the soup
- For Corn Paste
- Corn starch – 1 tsp
- Water – 2 Tbsp
- Remove the corn kernels from the cob and boil the kernels (set 1/2 cup of kernels aside) in half cup of water till mushy (approx 10 mins covered).
- Now in a seperate sauce pan add in all the vegetables (inchluding the 1/2 cup of seperated corn) except spring onion. Add 2 Tbsp of water and cover to cook till the vegetables are just tender.
- Make the lump free corn starch paste by mixing corn starch and cold water and set it aside.
- Blend the cooked corn with half cup of water till smooth.
- Add corn puree into the cooked vegetables and water, salt, pepper, cumin powder and corn flour mixture and boil for 10 mins.
- Seperate the foam that appears on top and serve immediately topped with the spring onions or serve chilled.