- Brocolli (cut in small florets) – 1 head (blanched)
- Iceberg Lettuce (torn into bite size pieces) – 2 big leaves (put in cold water until ready to use)
- Zuchini (cubed) – 1/4 cup
- Bell Peppers (Cubed) – 1/4 cup
- Grapes – 1/4 cup
- Cherry Tomatoes (Cut in halves) – 1/4 Cup
- Carrot (julliened) – 1/4 Cup
- Yogurt – 1/4 Cup
- Salt & pepper – to taste
- Cilantro (chopped) – 1/4 cup
- Lemon Juice – to taste
- Mix all the ingredients under dressing together until creamy. So the dressing for the salad is ready
- Into a mixing bowl add in Lettuce, broccoli, pepers, Zuchini, tomatoes, grapes, carrot and add the prepared dressing.
- Toss all these together until well mixed.
- Serve immediately.