Makes – 9 (1 1/2 inch squares)
Preparation time – 10 mins
Cooking time – 25 mins
- Semisweet Baking Chocolate – 4 OZ
- Maida – 3/4 Cup
- Brown Sugar – 1 CUp (packed)
- Walnuts or any nuts of your choice
- Instant coffee powder – 1 tsp
- Unsalted Butter – 1 stick (1/2 Cup)
- Egg – 2 large
- Baking Powder -1/4tsp
- Vanilla Extract – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and get that going. Grease 8 inch square baking tin and cover with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, sat, baking powder in a mixing bowl set it aside.
- Toast the walnuts in a frying pan for couple of mins. Set them aside.
- Melt the chocolate, butter, coffe granules using a double boiler.
- Bring the chocolate mixture to room temperature, then add in sugar, vanilla, mix thoroughly.
- Add eggs one at a time and blend with the chocolate mixture till smooth.
- Incorporate flour mixture with the wet ingredients.
- Add toasted nuts into the batter and mix well.
- Transfer the batter into the baking tray and bake for 25 to 30 mins or until toothpick inserted at the center shows some moist crumbs on top of it.
- Transfer the brownies onto ta cooling rack and leave it for 10 mins. Cuts into desired shape and enjoy!