Serves – 4
Preparation time – 5 mins
Cooking time – 5 mins
- Hass Avacado(scoop out the pulp and add 1 tsp of lemon juice) – 1 no
- Garlic (minced) – 1 tsp
- lemon Juice – 2 tsp or to taste
- Cilantro (chopped) – 2 Tbsp
- Onion (finely Chopped) – 2 Tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Serrano Chilli (finely Chopped) – 1 no or to taste
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Slightly mash the pulp from the avacado using the potato masher or dal masher.
- In a different bowl add garlic, onion, serrano chilli, cilantro, salt,lemon juice, roasted cumin powder and crush together slightly to release their flavors.
- Combine avacado pulp with the crushed onion mixture and mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Wrap the dip with a cling wrap and refrigerate until ready to use. Stays fresh in the refrigerator for 3 days.