This Worldwide popular snack doesn’t need any introduction I guess. Potato Fingers are deep fried to make them crispy from out and fluffy inside. This would be a perfect snack on a rainy day served with sauce of your choice.
Serves – 2
Preparation time – 5 mins
Resting time – 10 mins + 1 hr freezing
Cooking time – 20 mins
- Russet Potato(Peeled, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices length wise) – 1 no
- Salt – to taste
- Distilled White Vinegar – 2 Tbsp
- Oil – Deep Frying
- Water – 2 Ltrs.
- Add the cut Potato Fingers into the chilled water and rest them for 10 mins.
- Drain the water and add the potato fingers to the boiling water with vinegar. Parboil the potatoes for 3 mins on high heat or just until tender.
- Remove them from the water and dry them on paper towel to soak in all the excess moisture from the potato fingers.
- Deep fry them just for a min on medium heat and freeze in a freezer safe container for 1 hr atleast. You can even freeze them for upto two months.
- Once they are chilled deep fry again for 5 mins or until they turn nice and golden. Serve them with the sauce of your choice.