Give your usual Lemonade a twist by adding in some Strawberries. Strawberry Lemonade is refreshing and cooling. It is the perfect drink you can rely on to beat the summer!
Serves – 4
Preparation time – 5 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
- Strawberries(washed, hulled, remove leaves) – 10 big
- Lemon Juice – 3 Tbsp (1 big Lemon)
- Sugar – 3 Tbsp or to taste
- Chilled Water – 5 Cups
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Blend Strawberries, salt, sugar, half cup of water to get the smooth strawberry pulp.
- In the remaining water, add in the lemon juice.
- Filter the strawberry pulp by passing the blended strawberry puree through the sieve. Discard the seeds.
- Add the pulp to the chilled water. Check for Sugar, if required add more. Stir well and Serve Chilled.