Who doesn’t like simple and tasty beverages? Strawberry Milkshake is one of its kind. I LOVE this milkshake for its simplicity and freshness. It made Strawberry Milkshake which is light and tasty.
Serves – 1
Preparation time – 5 mins
- Strawberries (hulled) – 4 no
- Whole Milk – 1/2 Cup
- Ice Cubes – as required (I didn’t use as milk and fruit are cold)
- Sugar – 1 1/2 Tbsp or to taste
- Add strawberries, sugar, milk into the blender jar and blend till smooth.
- Pour into the serving glasses and serve immediately.
- One can use frozen berries instead of fresh strawberries.
- For vegan version use any nut milk instead of dairy milk.
- Try using any seasonal fruit and make different milkshakes.
- Top with fresh whipped cream on top for extra delicious milkshake.