Nothing can beat a fresh homemade Salsa as a dip with your chips! When mangoes are in season try this yummy recipe and enjoy the fresh flavors from the seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Serves – 4
Preparation time – 5 mins
Cooking time – 2 mins
- Mango (peeled and cubed) – 1 big
- Green chillies(finely chopped) – 1 or to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp or to taste
- Cilantro (finely chopped) – 1 Tbsp
- Spring Onion (finely chopped) – 2 Tbsp
- Bell Pepper (finely chopped) – 1 small
- In a mixing bowl add chopped mango, green chillies, cilantro, onion, lemon juice, peppers, salt and slightly crush all these until they are slightly crushed.
- Dont make them mushy.
- Chill it in the refrigerator covered for 1 hr and serve it with tortilla chips or crisps of your choice.
- Can add or omit green chillies.
- Use crushed black pepper or cayenne pepper for a different flavor.
- One can substitute bell pepper with deseeded and chopped tomato.