Indian Almond Flavored Milk recipe.
Serves – 2
Preparation time – 5 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
- Almonds (Blached, peeled) – 25 no
- Milk – 2 Cups
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp or to taste
- Cardamom Powder – 1.4 tsp
- Saffron Strands – 4
- Nutmeg (freshly grated) – pinch
- Blend blanched almonds with 2 Tbsp of milk till smooth.
- Set it aside.
- Bring the milk to boil.
- Add in the ground paste, cardamom powder, nutmeg.
- Bring it to a bowl again.
- Serve it immediately or cool it room temperature and chill until ready to use