Oreo Milkshake is quick and easy to make. I used Ice cream and full fat milk to keep it creamy. One can make it light by skipping the ice cream. I tried both the ways and they both are DELICIOUS!
Serves – 2
Preparation time – 5 mins
- Oreo Cookies – 6 -7 no (use 1 for garnish)
- Milk (boiled & chilled) – 1 1/2 Cups
- Vanilla Ice Cream – 3 Scoops
- Whipped Topping – optional
- Break the cookies and add into the blending jar.
- Add in the milk and ice cream.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Top it with some whipped cream and crushed oreos.
- Serve immediately.
- Pasteurized milk can be used directly in the recipe without boiling.
- Use nut milk if lactose intolerant.
- To intensify the flavor use 1 tsp of instant coffee powder.