Blueberry Pancakes are moist, easy to make and taste DELICIOUS. Perfect beginners recipe and a quick breakfast that anybody can whip up in mins.
Watch to see the process of making these Blueberry Pancakes
- All Purpose Flour – 1 Cup
- Blueberries – 1/2 -3/4 Cup
- Sugar – 2 1/2 Tbsp
- Butter (Melted) – 2 Tbsp
- Butter – 1 Tbsp (for frying)
- Baking Powder – 2 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 1 Cup
- Egg – 1 no
- Into a mixing bow, add all purpose flour, baking powder.
- Mix them together until combined.
- Add in the sugar, egg, milk, melted butter.
- Mix well until combined with the flour.
- DO NOT over mix.
- Heat a nonstick skillet. When it reaches medium hot temperature, pour in 1/4 Cup of the prepared batter onto it.
- Add in somw blueberries on top of the pancake.
- Fry till you see some golden color on the bottom side. The top side should have lots of air bubbles.
- Then flip the pancake.
- Fry it on the other side with some added butter till you see golden color on the other side as well.
- Continue the process of frying with the remaining batter.
- Stack three pancakes and top them with some butter and maple syrup or honey.
- Serve them immediately.