This is a super quick style of making creamy and yummy Tomato Soup.
Serves- 2 – 3
- Tomatoes (Cubed) – 3 no
- Carrot (roughly chopped) – half no
- Beetroot (roughly chopped) – 1/4 Cup
- Onion (roughly chopped) – 1/2 no
- Celery (roughly chopped) – 1 stalk
- Red Bell Pepper (roughly chopped) – 1/4 Cup
- Garlic – 3 no
- Butter – 1 Tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1/8 tsp or to taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp or to taste
- Brown Sugar – 2 tsp
- Dry Italian herb seasoning – 1/8 tsp
- Dried Oregano – 1/8 tsp
- Cream – 3 Tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 1 Tbsp (Optional)
- Chop onion, bell pepper, carrot and beetroot roughly.
- Into the pressue cooker pan, add butter, garlic, celery, bettroot, carrot, onion, bell pepper. Mix well.
- Fry for a min. Add tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, chilli flakes, brown sugar, tomato ketchup, bitalian herb seasoning, oregano, cup of water, black pepper.
- Mix well. Cover and cook for 3 whistles.
- Open the cover once the pressure cooker has cooled.
- Blend the mixture and pass through the sieve to collect the smooth pulp.
- Transfer the pulp into the same pressure cooker and dilute the soup with 1 Cup of water.
- Bring this to a boil again.
- Skim off the foam on top.
- Check for the seasoning.
- Add cream and turn Off the heat.
- Top the soup with some croutons while serving.
- Soup is ready to serve.