Try this simple recipe of making mayo and I’m sure you would never again buy it from the store. And Yes, it is EGGLESS
- Milk – 1/4 Cup
- Salt – 1/4 tsp or to taste
- Lime Juice – 1 – 2 tsp
- Oil – 1/2 Cup
- Black pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp or to taste
- Mustard Seeds crushed – 1/4 tsp
- In a clean deep bowl, add milk, oil and whip it using an immersion blender.
- Beat the mixture till it becomes thick and nicely emulsified.
- Add salt, pepper, lime juice and crushed mustard seeds and mix well.
- Use it in while making any salad or burgers.
- This can be refrigerated up to a week.