The best Burger recipe you ever need. It is just YUM
Watch step by step process of making Burger:
Makes – 5 Burgers
Serves – 3- 4
- Potatoes (boiled, peeled) – 2 medium
- Vegetables (chopped, boiled) – 1 Cup (I used Carrot, cauliflower, beans)
- Curry Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro (finely chopped) – 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Ginger and green chilli paste (made from 3 chillies, small oiece of ginger) – 2 tsp or to taste
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – for shallow frying tha patties.
- Butter – 2 Tbsp
- Cheese Slices – 5
- Onion (sliced) – 1/2 medium
- Burger Buns – 5 no
- Tomato – 1 no (thinly sliced)
- Cucumber – 1/2 no (thinly sliced)
- Corn Starch – 3 Tbsp (divided)
- Lightly steamed vegetables (thinly sliced) (Use one or more) – 3/4 Cup total (I used cabbage, purple cabbage and carrot)
- Bread Crumbs – 1/4 cup
- Tomato Ketchup – 3 Tbsp
- Mayonnaise – 1/4 Cup
- Salad Greens – as required
For Burger patty:
- Into a mixing bowl, add boiled and mashed potato, ginge, green chilli paste, boiled vegetables,amchoor powder, salt, garam masala powder, cilantro, curry powder, corn starch, bread crumbs.
- Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into five portions and make into patties. (I made big patties here, so got 3 patties)
- Into a shallow bowl, add corn starch.
- Add water and make a thin slurry.
- Dip the patty into the cornstarch and coat with the bread crumbs.
- Fry the patties on the tawa with some oil till golden on both the sides.
- Place a cheese slice on each patty and let it melt. If needed cover and wait till the cheese melts.
- Toast the bun with some butter till slightly toasted.
- Keep these aside.
Notes: If you want you can deep fry the patties.
- Into a bowl add steamed vegtables, onion, mayonnaise.
- Mix well and Keep aside.
Assembling the Burger:
- Apply ketchup onto the bun.
- Place some salad greens, cucumber slices, toamto slices, burger patty with melted cheese, coleslaw one by one.
- Place another half of the bun on top.
- Burger is ready to serve.